Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Letter of Complaint

Letter of Complaint

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Sir/Madam,
             I am writing to complain about the poor quality service and decorations of the M. Caffee. I must state that this experience took place on Friday, November the 11th.
First of all, the organisation of the staff was terrible. The time management of the waiters leaves room for improvement. Me and my friends waited at the table for almost about twenty minutes for someone to come and give us the menu. I could see that there were very few people in the cafeteria, but the servers could not be bothered to move faster, as they were dragging their feet. Also, there were no chefs to cook for us, which I find horrible, not to mention that we waited for almost two hours to find that out.
Secondly, the appearance  needs improvement. The menus need an update, because they do not mention which meals are available when. For example, I ordered a sandwich, but I could not enjoy it, because the waiter said that it was only available as a breakfast item until 11 o’clock. But, nowhere was that written. Another thing that bothered me is the fact that not all the ingredients are listed in the menu under the drink or meal. I could clearly tell that my Chocolate Vanilla had some form of coconut flavour in it, where they said that this drink contained only hot chocolate and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
           All in all, I believe that going to M. Caffee was not a pleasant experience at all. The waiting time and the menu concept I find disappointing. I hope you will find my complaint useful and take care of these aspects.

Yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jenna Matthews

Last edited by summerwish (2018-01-26 10:56:22)

In general, the waiter announce you when the meal is available before you order. I don't belive how irresponsible can be some people!!!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Letter of Complaint