Dear Mrs Jane,
      I知 writing you because of the job posted by your company on the Policejob webpage. I take deep interest in it as this job in criminology is a suitable one for me, matching both my academic and professional background and my career goals.
      I strongly belive I would achive the best results according the standard imposed, I take great interest in investigation, I知 very good in understanding people and and any kind of problem, I知 easily adaptable and motivated. I have graduated at Law University  from Liverpool and I also have  a Master痴 Degree in Legal Sciences and several training courses. At present time, I work for an innovative successful company in organising events. I知 an efficient organizer, I have conflict mediation and negotiation skills and I知 focused on achieving goals. I also had several part-time jobs in the bookshops and I have the opportunity to improve teamwork and communication skills. I also consider my ability to work on deadlines and taking on responsabilities as great career achievements. That  is why I should be glad to work as an intern in your team.
          Hoping to have awaken your interest, I知 looking forward to an interview at whatever time it is suitable for you. For any additional information, please contact me at my phone number:0765457789.                                                                                 

Thank you for your time,
                                   Sincerely,
                                   bombonica28