Dear Mr.Collins,

I am writing to you in regard to the available position in your staff I had read about in the newspaper. I would like to apply for the obstetrician post and I believe that I am the perfect candidate for this job for a number of reasons.

First of all, I graduated the University of Medicine and Farmacy  ”Iuliu Hațieganu”  from Cluj, Romania, at the section of Ginecology and Obstetrics.I also possess a number of skills such as organizational, leadership, ambition, perseverance and, as well, I am a good listener. I am a hardworker that does not give up anything and that does not run away from a challenge, as I had proved in many situations like competitions and diverse projects.

Second of all, I would like to make known that being  an obstetrician had been my dream since I was a child. My personal character and the pleasure of working with this kind of patients is a strong point in my CV. Withal, I think that I would be one of the best obstetricians and, at the same time, your best option, due to my patience, empathy, calm and sense of responsability, being able to be as professional as kind with my patients.

I would be more than glad to respond to any further questions you may have. I wish I caught your attention and I am looking forward to receiving your response.Thank you for your time.

With respect,

the.true.foka