Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » A WONDERFUL DAY!

A WONDERFUL DAY!

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

DEAR DIARY,
I can say that I have a special week-end. I was to my cousin and I met some marvellous people. Are over 10: my best cousin s girlfriend who is called Anna, her sister, her brother and a whole gang of friends. We have seen they before, but this time it was really fun. I laughed, I walked and I ate a looot :)) That s not all !!! One of the important things is that I discovered a person who was born in the same day and the same month with me! The top is that he has the same age, the same hobbies and passions! It was astounding!
I m very happy because I met people, characters and different nationalities!
I love to spent my time with new friends!

Last edited by MILI04 (2017-10-02 20:39:26)

Nice essay regarding your WONDERFUL DAY!! You really did a summary of your day and it resulted into something nice, unexpected (imagine finding someone who’s just like you, born in both the same day and month) but a little bit too short, but who am I to judge, right? Maybe the grammatical structures could have been chosen wisely, but that’s ok for me, as long as I was able to understand your message.

It is beautiful that you made new friends in a short period of time in  that special weekend and I think that spending the time with the friends is amazing. I think that your composition could be longer but anyway I like what you did.

Last edited by star444 (2019-09-15 12:35:02)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Wonderful » A WONDERFUL DAY!