Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » Rich and poor people

Rich and poor people

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

I think that we are all the same and there must be no differences between people. If a people is poorer than another, this doesn't mean that should be treated differently. We all have the same rights. If a person dresses from a cheap store, eat just potatoes in every day and other vegetables from his garden, this doesn't mean that is lower with something, on top, he lead a lifestyle healthy. Maybe that person who you judge for the way in which he look, has two faculties finished and when he opens his mouth neither you don't know what to answer because has a vocabulary very developed and you don't understand big thing. Not all have the same luck. In conclusion, we don't must to judge a person by the way in which he look or dress. the important thing is how think and behave

Tatiana

How nice it would be for everyone to see things the way you do, Tatiana! Unfortunately, the truth is that we live in a society that is too focused on the material and not the spiritual side. Nowadays, the world constantly criticizes what can be seen from the outside that is why we often receive a label that does not really represent us. However, sometimes that label hurts.  :love:

I agree with you. The studies doesn't metter. Friends must be different and we must apreciate them like they are.

Your idea of "same rights" for all is a classic and very good principle, but today, all it's count are the material advantages. Yet, the world needs people like you to see this right. I like your ideas. Keep it up!

Nice composition. I really like your story. It's very good. Keep going, you still have 3 more and at least 10 comments of at least 40 words each. Anyways, good job!

I agree with you completely! I can not understand the superiority of those who are richer, correction .. those who have more money from their parents! we all have the same rights, and if a person decides not to wear this company's clothes does not mean he is poor or he is inferior, it's just his choice!

You've made a very good point! None should be judged after his appeareance or lifestyle or what they eat. Everyone is different and everyone does what it wants. I agree with you, some of us didnt have being so lucky in their lifes - didnt have the support of someone or didnt encounter the right person or whatever reasons. Good job! Keep going!

I agree with you we shouldn't judge people after how they dress or how they talk or what they eat, for example look at Bill Gates he is one of the richest man on earth and he doesn't buy the most expensive clothes or buy the most expensive cars and he spends a lot of his money to charity. Even though he has a lot of money he doesn't spend it on useless things.Still the man who has more studies and is more educated will find easier a job and will have more opportunities than then the man who is not that educated we should think that maybe the uneducated didn't have that many possibilities and we should be proud of him if we works. I totally agree that money shouldn't influence the image of someone.

That s a good point. I m the same opinion about the rights. Everyone has the right to live and not to be judged by anothers stupid people.
In my life , I met differents kinds of people and I was dessapointed by who that pretended to be perfect , without judging ,I have just created a new perspective about the people and the world

I agree with you too. It's a very good point of view. It would be better if all of us will think like that. Very often, when you get to know a person better you realise that you misjudjed him or her. We should stop judjing people and start to help them instead.

I agree with you. A pearson has to offer much more than you think. It doesn't matter if you are poor or rich. Who said that a poor pearson can t develop not create a space ship. Stop being selfish and start to treet people how you want to bee treated.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Practical stuff » Rich and poor people