To: Louis Carlston, Director of Human Resources, *** Corporation
Subject: Internship application

Dear Mr. Carlston,

I have found in the local newspapers an announce for internship for the Programmer position with *** Corporation. Your company’s very good reputation is familiar to me since I moved in this town. I came here just for studying, but I intend to remain after I finish my study, if I have the opportunity to be employed.
Over a year, I will graduate ... the Computer Science College. Until then I have looked to accumulate more experience. A year ago, I was accepted to take part to a internship at a corporation in this domain. I worked as a assistant programmer and I helped at the develop... of a soft...  that is in course of releasing this month. Also, in the high-school I get a scholarship to a local company of computer science. After that, when I came in this town, I had luck and I been hired for a year to a company in this field.   
I would like to meet with you to further describe my strengths in relation to this position. Please feel free to contact me at ***. If I will not be available to receive your call, an answering machine will get your message.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Thomas Bing

Last edited by Thomasic (2018-01-28 20:08:18)