Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Complaint letter

Complaint letter

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Mr. Chan,
I am writing to complain about the unacceptable service that  I have recently got in your restaurant.
First of all  the table which we booked was not like we wanted to be. It was too close to the kitchen and it was smaller than we expected.Beside this the level of service is far from the perfect.
Secondly, our order was taken after almost ten minutes and after that we had to wait thirty minutes more to be served. While waiting, I observed the glasses were not really shiny and the tablecloth was with some holes. It is unacceptable in a restaurant with a Michelin star.
When the waitress finally came, we saw a dish, which we completely didn't order.So we had to wait again a lot. After a long waiting, we had the pleasure to eat  cold food with no salt.
As you can imagine,I am quite disappointed about all the things that happened to us in your restaurant  and i  please you to make sure that such unpleasant things don't happen again.
   Yours faithfully,
                     Greenwich

Last edited by Greenwich (2018-01-26 20:38:37)

I like in this letter that you were constantly polite with Mr. Chan. Although so many unpleasant things have happened in his restaurant, you have not crossed the barrier of fine character and consummate respect. This is life, we go through all kinds of more or less pleasant experiences, and what has happened in the restaurant is proven by poorly prepared staff and poorly organized leadership.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Complaint letter