Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Formal letter #3

Formal letter #3

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my utter disappointment in the treatment me and my girlfriend received in your restaurant last night.
When we first arrived we were shocked to find out that the table we had booked in advance was already taken by somebody else, so we had to sit just in front of the toilets. We demanded an explanation from our waiter but we were left surprised by his rather gruff reply.
Secondly, we did not have a lot of meals to choose from. In fact, only four different meals were available at that time due to a lack of products and we were obliged to change our minds and order steak instead of lobster.
Furthermore, I would also like to complain about the incompetence of your staff. There was pepper all over my girlfriend’s dish even though we had mentioned that she was allergic at it. On top of that, your waiter even tried to put the blame on us, claiming we had never informed him about my girlfriend’s allergies.
Clearly, the biggest problem was the staff. They need to be better trained in dealing with customers and need to be taught some manners.
I sincerely hope that the next time we visit your restaurant, all of these issues will have been tended to and that we would have a better experience.

copiat de pe https://brainly.ro/tema/61341

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Formal letter #3