Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Complaint letter

Complaint letter

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear Director,
    I am writing this letter to express my disappointment with the services of your restaurant. I was at your restaurant on September 25, 2017 between 18:00 and 21:00. I believe the services provided by your restaurant were bad for a number of reasons.
    First of all, although I booked a table a week earlier, I had to wait two hours because my table was occupied. We booked a table by the window, but after these two hours of waiting I got a table next to the drinks bar. But the worst was the fact that there were still unoccupied table in the restaurant, but we were told that they were reserved for "more important"person than us .
    Secondly, the food was brought after an hour of waiting, my friend's soup being cold. I asked for the soup to be reheated, but we were told that this was not possible and I did not get any explanation why.
    Also, the behavior of your employees seemed to me very unprofessional because when our waiter came to bring us the payment note, asked us to leave him a tip, a gesture that seemed to me very unprofessional.
    I would like you to fix this problem so it will not happen again. If I don’t hear from you in 15 days, I will lodge a formal complaint with Consumer Affairs in my country.
    My contact number is 0424xxxxxx and my email is sky_01@yahoo.com. I am expecting an answer in legal time.
     Sincerely,
     sky_01

Last edited by sky_01 (2018-01-27 13:34:15)

I believe that through this letter you have expressed your sincere opinion. Moreover, I really think you are right. I hope your real or imaginary problem will be solved.  :)  I would be angry if I had been treated in this way in a restaurant. That's why I understand you!  :stupor:

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Complaint letter