Dear producer of Stand UP,Hello, I’ve been watching your program since I was a little kid. I am writing this letter to express my gratefulness and just tell you how much you’ve helped me. Your TV show has helped me whenever I fell down or anything and happened to me. It always cheered me up and made me feel better about myself. Every time I felt down, I came home, turned on your show and forgot about everything and everyone negative. It basically isolated me from the outer world. I love comic shows, yours is my by far, favorite one. I watch it every day, and so does my family. Just because I love your program so much, I want to tell you how to get more viewers and raise the profit from what you do now. Everything is great, however there is one thing you need to improve on. Furthermore, this is not only my opinion. I’ve discussed this with many people who watch your show. The length! It is so short. Many people would love to see more of comedians and stand uppers. It only lasts for about 30 minutes.

I recon it is way too short. People want a little bit more from your show. I think by including maybe more jokes or people in this program, would help you to become more recognizable, more profitable and of course more interesting to watch. You don’t have to listen or pick up anything from what I’ve just said, I was just trying to help. Anyways, thank you for everything you do, and thank you for creating such a great TV program.