Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Responsability for posting online

Responsability for posting online

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Nowadays, a lot of people are using social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and so on. Since the Internet has propagated rapidly, social media have progressed a lot. The generalization of the internet makes us to live conveniently and fast. People are almost using smart phones, i-phones or comfortable devices which can access to internet. These equipments make us to do social network easily. It helps contact friends, family, and other people even though they live far away.
In my opinion, we have to be very careful about what we post on social media or who we talk to on the internet, because some things we post or share or some people we talk to can be inappropriate and sometimes dangerous.
On the one hand, social networks are a very good and useful thing that our society benefits from, but we must be very careful because they bring with them people who can harm us or can negatively influence us.
Also, with the help of social networks we can be more informed about everything around us, but we can fall into the net of fakenews, a phenomenon that has become increasingly common lately.
On the other hand, We don't have to be very paranoid and with little responsibility and attention, we can use with confidence social networks
In conclusion, we have to be very careful about what we post on social media or who we talk to on the internet, because some things we post or share or some people we talk to can be inappropriate and sometimes dangerous, but We don't have to be very paranoid and with little responsibility and attention, we can use with confidence social networks.

Last edited by Razzvan (2019-12-16 00:57:04)

i totally agree with you. i can t say anything bad about your essay so yeah.maybe there is something bad but i don t know anything that really matters so in my opinion  your essay is good and that s it. have a nice evening young/old boy/girl.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Responsability for posting online