Dear Cartoon Network,
         First of all I want to start this letter by thanking you for all the great memories that you gave me,making my childhood amazing,having special moments all together,me and friends.But since I am writting this to you,I have now a problem with your content that you are producing.It is either innapropriate when it comes to the children that watch you everyday(or used to) because you exagerate with the refferences and even the jokes that are for adults and they do no really understand anything from your cartoons or it is repetitive,the subjects approached are being repeated in different ways and although you would not think that,a channel where are different cartoons that nearly look the same and have the same subjects could become boring for a child.
         Firstly,I am unpleased with your jokes and your refferences that you are trying to introduce to the youth.When I say jokes I am talking about the sexual ones because I think a child should not be watching a cartoon that has a joke as those mentioned before every 5 minutes because you somehow slowly steal their left moments of innocence.It is true that even when I was little,sexual jokes were made,but I was not mature enough to understand them and they were not too obvious as the ones that you are now producing,I gradually understood them as all chidren should do.
         Secondly,I think at this point you create cartoons JUST from financial reasons.You used to make interesting,unexpected content that every child would spend whole days in front of the box,because the action from series as Justice League,dramatism from the Total Drama Island and the adventures and battles from Adventure Time wuld keep their interest alive.Most of the series produced nowadays are repetitive,approaching the same subjects or the content itself is irrelevant,unecessary for a child and even harmful,mentally speakingg,such as UncleGrandpa.
         As an ending I want to thank you for all the great memories but also I also want to blame you for all the children around that have an innapropriate behaviour and their chaotic minds,deeply influenced by you.

Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Dorian Popa a.k.a HatzGion