Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Internet Access

Internet Access

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Nowadays , internet is the most easiest way to find things and follow people's life. This is a modern way to be in touch with everything.
On the one hand , interent is a useful thing  by companies,  by a simple person or by children because with it you can find everything.This is a fast way wich lend you a  helping hand. An advantage is that you can find  different apps like ''Pinterest'' or ''Tumblr'' wich help you with you travels or with an example for your skincare or with ideas for summer, Christmas or Easter. Also, on the Internet you can find any maps with photos or with different rudes to arrive at a destination.This is helpful for your diet too beacuse you can find different ways to lose weight without money .Althought you can watch at films or documentaries and in this way you can learn pther languages.
On the other hand ,internet is really dangerous because of radiations. Althought it's a dangerous place for children by reason of all of the information that are here or beacuse Internet weakens brain power.This can give you addiction to stay in front of a screen losing your time even if you are not aware of it.Here are ''Facebook''and ''Instagram'' some social networks wich creat addiction for teenagers.An another disadvantage is that The new trend for them is to become an influencer or just to have a lot of followers  and to post a lot of your private life.
               To sum up, internet is the best way to find information about enerything you want to know, but also is wrong that you can become a dependent person for the Internet.

I really like your arguments, but i would have treated something else rather than the radiations. it is somewhat relevant but i think you could have mentioned many other bad aspects regarding the issue. you could develop the fact that it should not be so easily accessible to children.

I think that Internet is really important for everyone, but just as you said, it can make you dependent and obsessed, and that is not good at all. I also think that Internet should be opened up to children older than 14 years old, because they have a more opened mind than younger children.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Internet Access