A unsual place could be anywhere on Earth. That depends on the personal point of view of a person. But I wonder, an unsual place could exist only here, on our planet? I think the answer is: No!
Such a place is possible to be the Sun or the Moon or others galaxies. But just as weel, it could be some point located to 10000 light-years. Actually, I belive that this unsual place is more close to us then we ever imagined. And I speak here of our mind. It could say that is foolish. How can be unsual, when there are you, this “place” is you? It can’t be if it stands alone, but by comparison with others places, it is the most unsual ever exists.
I will not describe my mind. It is useless. You can describe something that you can see, you can feel or think. But how can describe yourself like you’ll describe a landscape? I dont see how I can do this myself. So I let the world around myself to tell me that. I think that we live just what we need to live and that include also meaningless and futiles experiences. It is like in the case with food: if we know that something have necessity of food, then we can realize that this “something” is an living organism who need energy and that means he could be an rational been or an animal or an euglena or just a simple cell.
Unsual to our mind are hers need, because, in many cases, we dont understand them or sometimes we dont take from there what she really need. Although, the most unsual part of our mind, that makes she (i think) an authentic unsual place, are ours thoughts and dreams and the fact that there all is possible, all exists, there is all. Therefore I consider the human mind the most unsual place where a man ever was…. Also, the most unsual “thing” that a man ever was.