Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Unexpected Help

Unexpected Help

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

On a spring day, I was at school, more precisely at 2 p.m. when I was supposed to go home.
While I was going nice to the bus stop, at one point, I've seen three guys on the bench dressed in black, with 3 bats of baseball in his hand. Of course I expected the worst, so I started rushing the step to catch the bus, and to save my life. At some point they came after me, and they asked me if I had 20 RON on me, otherwise they'd beat me. I immediately put my hand in my pocket to give them the money, but I only had six RON on me that day. When they saw that I had no money on me, they lifted the  bats  to beat me, but by a miracle, a homeless man, without a leg, jumped at the three guys to protect me. By a miracle, he managed to beat all three of them, saving my life.
I never expected anything like this from a man who became my hero. I thanked him very much for this help, and I gave him the six RON that I had ,because I believe that it is a real hero, who also need help... 8-)

Last edited by venyaminandy2019 (2019-12-15 13:10:36)

It's great to have someone to help you when you need it. And this is irrespective of whether it is a person or any other person.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Unexpected Help