Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Argumentative Essay

Argumentative Essay

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Should Romanians raise boys and girls as different or with the same values and lifestyles?
That's the question about ....... I'llwill speak.
For years , in Romania .......... was a period when the men were  more important and powered fulthan women ,so then, the education was differently made because of .....the. communist regime. But now however,in a real democracy , the values and lifestyle ,I think , must be the same.
In onone hand ,  it's important to accumulate morale values since childhood. Even ifwhatever for a boy or for a girl , the morality consists on inthe same principles. The person should know what the respect ,the equality,the moralily and the education .........mean in  the same way. It s true, at the maturity , the people and their perspective change according with the personality, behavior, experiences ,but the parents put an.... "important brick of the bridge foundation"
inonthe other hand, the lifestyle is a little bit different between a boy and a girl.  This isJust because they like different things since childhood,but although is not an... opposite way ,so if a A best-selling book claims that Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus,it's not true.
At the end , the boy becomes a protective man and the girl a poweredful woman ,but not because a different education,but because of their nature.
In conclusion,the parents must raise boys and girls with the same values and lifestyle.

Last edited by forhomeworks (2019-12-16 15:53:13)

The girls and boys are different  by their nature : the potential of learning, the power of creativity, phizic abilitties. But i am agree that all the moral values are the same for girls and boys.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Argumentative Essay