Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » It's a miracle...

It's a miracle...

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

[/color]It was a nice summer day. It was a beautiful summer day, ...me and my friends we were having........ thogether we had fun on the beach. We made walls at the sand castles, so that we could see them being break fall down by the water, when all of a sudden, I get [/s]got the idea to venture on the waves of the water with the inflatable mattress. I head...back.... to the hotel room to get the mattress. When I came back, my friends were waiting for me because the waves that .....the...... water was producing were huge. We go ....get into ....to in the water and all of us jump...... on the mattress except one boy .....that wants to stay on the mattress........ ...... to push us in the big waves of the water. We get more and more far get far more from the shore and we found ourselves floating without controling the direction of our mattress, when suddenly a huge wave came right in front of us and knocks me over in the water and pushed me underwater, under the mattress. I almost drowned myself, when my friends rapidly grabbed my hands and lifted me back on the mattress. It's a miracle because as far as I remember, I drank lot of salty water. It didn't taste good. We head get back to beach and stat there for the rest of the day.

Last edited by Anonimus123 (2019-12-14 22:06:29)

It's an extreme situation. You were lucky because your friends were there. Sometimes we can control and put limits for protecting your own life.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » It's a miracle...