Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » breastfeeding in public

breastfeeding in public

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Breastfeeding is one of the most important activities that a mom could do for her baby because the milk produced by the mother of the child has a lot of nutrients that help the baby develop healthy. So why is this significant process is seen as an offensive gesture while when doing it in public where nobody should care whether or not you are feeding your baby?
On one hand, I see why this problem has occured in the first place, [pune punct, sa delimitam topic sentence, sterge cuvinte inutile]and it's because that's due to the fact that breastfeeding requires of course, a breast and that might be offensive for some people as they don't want to see you naked or at least partially naked in open areas where kids might see that process. And that's true That is correct, nobody wants to see somebody partially nude, breastfeeding a baby because that is just unethical for nowadays standards unjust as many men and women (especially men) can't control themselves from taking just a random, innocent look that literally can destroy their life[asta nu explica nimic, intra in detalii despre cum e greu pentru privitor].
On the other hand, breastfeeding is very important for the baby's life[pune punct, sa delimitam topic sentence, sterge cuvinte inutile] and as the moment he/she starts crying for food is pretty much quite unpredictible and therefore the mom needs to feed her child whenever she needs to so that the baby could stop crying and move on. Also, everybody should mind their own business because there is nothing to see at a mom breastfeeding her baby, just a mom feeding her baby.
All things considered, although breastfeeding may seem a little bit a bit unethical for nowadays society, but and the overall upside of doing it in public ..I think......[lipseste predicatul] it's is hard to say which is the correct approach but one thing I know for sure is that I, personally, don't have a problem with this situation.

Last edited by Pops (2019-12-16 22:57:59)

For me it's  not a problem that mums are breastfeeding in plublic : it's just a need for a baby .We should  take the situation like it is not judge it.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » breastfeeding in public