Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » It’s a miracle

It’s a miracle

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

It’s a miracle
We all experience miracles. Some more or less amazing than others… I think the most beautiful miracles are those that we all experience, but we pass by them without realizing it.       
    Think about the human body. The perfect way we are made is incredible… There are more than 12,000 kilometers of blood vessels, 86 a billion neurons, 640 muscles, and 250 bones. Is that not enough?
     I am going to talk a little about the organ that represents our creativity, intelligence and makes us different from animals or plants, that is the brain. We do not think too much about it but it makes us very sociable beings and our existence possible. Even in literature, the brain represents intelligence and there are many sayings about it. But do we understand what it does for us? It is the most complex organism in our body, and with the help of synapses (which are still a great mystery to scientists), it forms thoughts and ideas. Neurons also have an important role as they are the basic unit in the neuronal system. With its help, we move and think and this should make us feel blessed every day of our lives. In fact, we are the miracle itself.
I only did one operation in my life because I broke my head. I was very close to dying. Just 3 millimeters and I would not have written this text. I remember that the doctor says that I was a miracle because I should have been dead.  You may be wondering how I broke my head? I just run in the house, I tripped and I hit my head hard on the wall. After the surgery, I was thinking “That was close! I really am a miracle…”

Last edited by mmihai (2019-12-15 17:35:27)

Yes, we are a miracle  and we should be gratefull for that. Every day we must use our brain, think in a pozitiv way, to do good for us and for the  others. It's important to have a purpose in life and have actions for it.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » It’s a miracle