Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » Disappointment

Disappointment

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I remember, that two years ago, on a winter break, my parents had the idea to go to Vatra Dornei for a few days. Then we thought about inviting my aunt's family to come along with us
A few days before, we went shopping to buy skies skis , ski suits and a lot of things that we needed for the vacation. Then we paid a reservation at a hotel.
We were going to leave on a Thursday and return on Sunday. A few days before, I felt a slight cold sensation and started to get a throat pain, but nothing too bad and I didn’t care much about it.
Exactly one day before we planned to leave, i had a very bad flu. Unfortunately my family and I couldn't leave and [uneste propozitiile]I was very disappointed that the entire family could not leave just because of me. ............[conjunctie] Also Thereforewe lost our reservation at the hotel.
I had a very high fever of about 40 degrees and I felt very bad for the next three days
But the most frustrating part was that just on the morning of Sunday my flu passed and I was feeling good and the next day I went to school.

Last edited by DvRa2 (2019-12-16 19:28:33)

This story is similar like mine.I felt guilty when my familly had to care  of me  instead to have fun on vacation . But after a talk with my mother , she told me that my health is very important and my guilt pass away .So my conclusion is to accept whatever the life brings you.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » Disappointment