Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Much ado about nothing

Much ado about nothing

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

It was a beautiful summer day. The birds were singing and the sun was shining so my sister and I decided to spend this beautiful day riding our bikes.
We prepared our bicycles, water bottle, and some snacks. And we set of. We talked a lot until I proposed a competition, my sister, that is who among us could pedal faster to the end of the street? We got to the starting point: Ready, set, go…we biked like crazy people. Unfortunately, my sister won. That made me want a rematch. So I proposed that time we would ride the bike without hands. “That”, I thought, “will give me an advantage” because I have done that before. My sister was not sure if she could but she accepted the challenge once again. Everything seemed to go well until, unfortunately, my bike unbalanced and I flew straight ahead. The flight ended with a forced landing in my head. That hurts a little but my sister thought I was dead because  I was not moving anymore. My sister panicked and started screaming but I quieted it quickly by lifting myself from the asphalt.
That was funny and ridiculous because all the people from the street were looking at us. A boy has fallen off the bike and his sister screaming...

Last edited by mmihai (2019-12-15 17:13:12)

I also have a bike and like to ride . It happens to fall down and to feel furios and to judge myself: I dont know how to ride a bike properly .But I dont want that thought to control what I like ,so I decided to be a brave girl : no matter how many fallings I will have ,I continue...

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Much ado about nothing