The title of this essay suggests a powerful meaning. We always tend to give importance to things that don’t deserve it. A good example of such action is getting offended for the most unnecessary reasons.
    I for one, have gotten upset (for ) due to various replies my friends had. One day I had my friends visiting my house for a gathering and I was preparing the dishes. Richard (one of my friends) approached me and suggested that I should add more salt so that the sauce would emulsify and taste better. Of course I took it as a great offense, I believed he was insulting my cooking indirectly, when in fact he was trying to assist me (in ) with advancing in my culinary “career”. Had he not advised me, the food would have tasted bland and the sauce would have been in a more liquid state.
   It is for that reason exactly (why now) why I now try to avoid such bizarre thoughts and see the (better ) best in people, not the worst. My advice to (whomever is) the person reading my essay is: please don’t go overboard into thinking about something because you might end up thinking badly of other people or even hate some of your friends.

Last edited by BurntChickenNugget (2019-12-16 04:13:30)