Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Rivalry

Rivalry

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Rivalry is a feeling we always encounter in everyday life but does that help us with anything? In the following essay, I will show you how practically this is a waste of time.
I personally hear daily at least one person that says look at what smartphone I have and look at what you have. Ok man, you have the new model of the iPhone but, hey what are you going to use that power for.
Most people buy top products to boast about them not to use them to their full potential, And unfortunately, this is getting worse.
For example, I have a friend who bought some speakers worth about $ 3,500. On the one hand, I understand that he is a big fan of music and of course, he wants very good sound quality, researching a little about those speakers I noticed that they reach a frequency that only dogs hear and the human body does not perceive. The idea is that at a lower price he could find some speakers so good that the body will perceive its frequency anyway. But,hey! it cost more I can boast with them and I will be looked at differently. That's what he believed when he bought them, and I say that because I know him.
Children, do not let these feelings and people corrupt you, fight them maybe somehow we can save society.

Last edited by Solevita (2019-12-16 21:41:16)

There are people who think that money can buy a low self steem : for them money are power .But the truly power is in you : to change your self .

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Rivalry