Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » The test day (much ado about nothing)

The test day (much ado about nothing)

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

One day, at the end of October, I had an important test at the english class.
I got ready for the evening. I went to bed earlier one evening to be ready for the next day. On the morning of the test day, for the first time I was the first to wake up earlier. I prepared my bag, got dressed in a hurry, got dressed, ............. the silence in the house made me think that in fact I was late. I quickly ran to the car, but when I arrived, I found out that no one was there. I waited 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes. I was wondering about what was happening. I was impatient because I thought that I may be late and miss the test. No one was around, when suddenly my father gets out of house and tells me to calm down because the time has changed and we can wake up later now. I breathed  ............. ....... ........in relief.
From now on I will always gonna check the clock after waking up.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-10-28 17:01:29)

It's normal , many people have forgot about the change of the clock : in the last saturday of octomber we  have to adjust to the winter time. I was glad because I stayed one hour in bed .

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » The test day (much ado about nothing)