Dear Ms Jenna Moreci,

I am writing to thank you for the helpful, yet entertaining videos you upload on your YouTube channel. I am always excited to see your latest posts because they make my day and for this, I would like to express my gratitude.
Firstly, as a successful author, you give your [aici trebuie sa urmeze acelasi subiect care era implicit anterior, adica, "you"] writing tips that are useful and on point. I have wanted to create something of my own for some time, but I was not sure how to approach the process. Your videos on making active, round characters, on writing prologues or great fight scenes and all others were of great help to me. Moreover, you provide answers to questions I have not even thought to ask and I could say I see you as a role model.
Secondly, your "Trope Talk" playlist is beyond captivating. Not only do you share relatable opinions about notorious recurrent themes, but you do so in a witty, straightforward manner that I find equally impressive and amusing. The quirky comments you make get me rolling on the floor with laughter, figuratively speaking, (foloseste conjunctii in loc de paranteze) and, overall, cheer me up.
To conclude, the content you upload offers practical advice to all the people out there trying to express themselves through writing, while also raising their spirits with your sense of humor and I could not begin to say how grateful I am for it.

Sincerely,
Cristina.without.h

Last edited by Cristina.without.h (2019-10-31 20:15:29)