Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Admirable person

Admirable person

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

One of the people I admire the most is one of my older cousins. She's very friendly and confident and has long wavy blonde hair and big brown eyes.
       I always knew she was a good student, but I only realized how smart she really is when she started studying law and successfully graduated four years later.
      Now she lives in Asia (probably in China), and gets to travel to the most beautiful places in the world for free; she has a lot of friends, from every culture in the world, and for this i think she is a very lucky person.
      She volunteers for a lot of charitable foundations and orphanages, and she always plays with a child or helps a dog in need. She has a big beautiful siberian husky and she loves animals very much (almost as much as I do). I think she is very hard-working and deserves to become a judge one day, just like she always wanted to.
      She is 10 years older than me and I haven't talked to her in a very long time, but she is one of the people I look up to and one of the people that come to my mind when I think how I want to be like when I finish college.

Last edited by Rhaenys.10AC (2018-01-09 19:36:56)

I really like your composition! Your cousin is a special person and can be a model for many, because we have something to learn from everyone!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Problems » Admirable person