Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Power of love

Power of love

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Dear editor,
I am writing to complain about this reality show named "Power of love" because I consider it inappropriate and inadequate, especially for the young audience ................ .
Firstly, this show has nothing we can learn from it. There are a few smart people and no one who made an important achi......vement in their life, they do not even have a job. Almost all of them are interested just in their physical appearance at TV and they do not care about the fact they say things without thinking before about them. They are illiterate and a bad example for .......... audience because everytime during the show, they do nothing than fighting with each other, always yelling and acting like children despite the fact they are 25-30 years old. Also, they are lazy and they do not even know how to cook an egg or to wash a dish. The only thing we learn from them is to not be like them.
Furthermore, this was supposed to be a matrimonial show where we can see love and sweetness. BUT ......IS NOT! [in loc sa folosesti majuscule, adauga adverbe puternice, de ex. "cu siguranta"] The show .......... not deserve even the name of it, it is more about the "power of fighting" or "of arguing", than "of love". The contestants come to the show to make followers on instagram and to be on tv, not even close to have a relationship and to show love, which is the purpose of the show.
As you can see, I do not like this tv show and I am dissap.......ointed because it could be a nice show if the staff would chose at the auditions people who really want a relationship, not just fame and money. I am looking for........... ...........  a response and for changes in the format of the show.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-11-08 20:07:07)

Hahaha..I like it! I'm of the same opinion!I don't understand how some people can waste their time watching at the "Power of love". A show that doesn't transmit anything useful, but only shows some mediocre people who  want to become more popular.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Power of love