Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » An unpleasant person

An unpleasant person

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

We all have qualities and defects, and we must accept each other in order to live in a community. But it's not always easy to accept everyone around you, because some people don"t deserve to be accepted or respected because of their way of behaving. I always had a good opinion about people, and I thought there was no one who would be bad or would hurt you for no reason, but I realized there were people like this when I met one.
                I was just in the fifth grade and I was anxious to meet my classmates. The first two weeks were wonderful, we were all friendly and we tried to get closer, except a
classmate
who didn't talk to anyone and stayed at her desk. At first I thought she was very shy, but later I realized she was not talking to us because she thought we were not good enough to be her friends. She was actually a bad person who thought she was too smart for us, so she offended anyone who tried to approach her, and even at some point she started telling the teachers that we were behaving badly with her, although the truth was that she behaved badly with us. Because she always seemed so alone, I thought she was behaving so badly because she felt sad, so we tried to show her that we didn't want to argue and that we could be friends with her,  but she continued to be mischievous with us. Although she was a fairly beautiful girl with a long and black hair and her big and brown eyes, she did not have a pleasant behavior.
               Because she had such a bad behavior, nobody liked her, so we started to ignore her, because that's the only way you can treat such a person.
*ar trebui sa faci si descrierea fizica a colegei

Last edited by sky_01 (2018-01-27 13:55:29)

Maybe ignorance  wasn’t the best solution but I know that some people doesn’t seems to be the most friendly kids of the world and even if you try to ignore him/her, she/ he will be more annoying, than what can you do? Maybe that person search for attention because is new or something else and if we give her/him this attention what will happen next? What can we do with this people if they going be worst ?

In this situation I consider ignorance is the best solution to solve the problem. It's a waste of time to care for someone like her.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unpleasant » An unpleasant person