Festivals are really fun. Seeing so many people gathered, all with the same reason of being there as you, is a feeling no other event can give you. I, myself haven't been to too many festivals, or at least, too many memorable ones, except for one.
I was planning on going for a whole year with 2 friends of mine. The road to the place was a bit rough though. We had to take a train to get to the city, which arrived 2 hours later than it should have for reasons which cannot be explained because there exists no good reason for this to have happened. After that, we had to go on a scouting mission as we had to figure out where our hotel was.  After 5 hours of being lost in the city, we found it. Since we got there a night before the festival, we had some time to rest, and rightfully deserved, after all we had to go through just to get there.
The following day, it was the day of the festival. We were all pretty excited to see the varied artists perform some of their best hits live, right before our eyes. The festival had no specific theme however, there were bands and singers of many kinds, not only that but there were some surprise guests.
The concerts began, and the whole crowd was filled with excitement as our beloved artists were about to perform. It was a magical view, seeing everyone be happy for one, singular reason. This festival started off a bit differently from other editions though. It was my first time, but usually, the featured artists would play first. This time however, the guests were starting the opening night. And I was shocked to see my favorite band, Fall out boy, come out of seemingly nowhere and start singing. I couldn't contain my pure happiness, I felt like a kid again, with a huge smile on my face, and eyes shining of life.
Their moment was absolutely phenomenal, and nothing will ever compare to the shock it brought me, and this a festival I am never going to forget.