Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Letter of recomendation

Letter of recomendation

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

6 June 2018

University Professor at Medicine University  Schmidtenburg
To: Mr. Gunther Schmidt,
Director of the Forensic Medicine Institute Schmidtenburg

Dear Mr. Gunther Schmidt,

I'm very glad to present to you in this letter of recomendation one of the most diligent former students of our University, that can be a real help for you. Mr. Hans Niemczik, an able student who was valedictorian in his class, is a tribute to our University. I personally met him before he was our student, and he participated in many activities, competitions and also Biology Olimpiads. His analitic sense is apreciated not only by me, but by others of my colleagues too. He had brought, in the years when he was our student, an various number of contributions and studies for this discipline. In adition, he is and a student of the State Law School, and he is very interested in criminology, for which he dedicated an significant number of his work. Recently, he works as a volunteer for the Paramedic Service SMURD. He is well known by his fellows as an patient, kind and cerebral person. Also, he is engaged in a research project about the genocides in West Balkan. Therefore, I think that he would  significantly help You and your colleagues and students in Your work.

Best regards and wishes,
Mr.  Klaus Schrinker,
Medicine University  Schmidtenburg

Last edited by M I T I C A (2019-06-10 22:57:03)

I like the fact that you used distinctive words in your recommendation letter. Maybe it is repetitive quite a bit, but it is better than the usual letters, you pointed out every positive aspect about this specific student, and u mentioned the activities he participated in that would help him in his future career and would be a very pleasant addition for his CV. Very well made! ;))))

It's a good email recommendation!
I think I will accept you after I see this:
"From Klaus Shrinker
University Professor at Medicine University  Schmidtenburg
To: Mr. Gunther Schmidt,
Director of the Forensic Medicine Institute Schmidtenburg
Dear Mr. Gunther Schmidt,
I'm very glad to present to you in this letter of recommendation one of the most diligent former students of our University, that can be a real help for you. Mr. Hans Niemczik, an able student who was valedictorian in his class, is a tribute to our University. I personally met him before he was our student, and he participated in many activities, competitions and also Biology Olympiads. His analytic sense is appreciated not only by me but by others of my colleagues too. He had brought, in the years when he was our student, a various number of contributions and studies for this discipline. In addition, he is and a student of the State Law School, and he is very interested in criminology, for which he dedicated a significant number of his work. Recently, he works as a volunteer for the Paramedic Service SMURD. He is well known by his fellows as a patient, kind and cerebral person. Also, he is engaged in a research project about the genocides in West Balkan. Therefore, I think that he would significantly help you and your colleagues and students in Your work.
Best regards and wishes,
Mr.  Klaus Schrinker,
Medicine University  Schmidtenburg"
and I correct it ...so say Thanks
Grade 9/10 because of the issue

You did a very good job on saying what he has done to make him more eligible for whatever he is recommended for. I like that you pointed out his achievements.The structure of the text is very well made and you used academic words and I like that a lot. keep it up

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Letter of recomendation