Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A pretty house

A pretty house

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

The prettiest house I've seen in my entire life is my godmother's one. Besides the fact that is very beautiful and aestethic, is is very comfortable and cosy. On the outside, it is painted brick-red and has high windows.
               It is pretty big, with two floors, but not only this aspect makes it a great place. On the ground floor is found the kitchen, which is spacious and equipped with all the things that you want to find in this kind of place, from plastic brush, used for pies, to a cooker hob. In the middle of the room is placed an immense table with a lot of overhung, cream chairs. The atmosphere is so familiar and welcoming that you feel like you are at the Christmas dinner with your closest relatives everytime you eat there. A small bathroom is also there, right next to the storage closet.
              On the first floor there are two bedrooms, my godparents' one and their daughter's, Madalina. My godparents' room has navy blue curtains, baby blue walls and furniture and a big TV. Besides these great things that match very well, I was attracted by a vintage, high lamp, with some cute tassels, that fits in perfectly. Madalina's room has the same design, but her room colour is yellow, with orange curtains and furniture. On the same floor is found, again, a small bathroom.
              On the last floor is found a very big room, where my godmother keeps old stuff like memories from highschool, a sofa, an ancient TV, clothes that nobody wears anymore and so on. It is a great place to stay in when you are bored, especially that my godparents let me take a look at that things. Right next to this room is the library. My godfather studied universal literature in college so he has te best books that I have ever red. And, on the same floor is a guest room, which is very unique, painted by Madalina and a big bathroom this time. Last but not least, the balcony. It has two cosy chairs with two blankets, a coffee table, a lot of colourful flowers and an amazing view. It is the best place to read a book and drink some tea, while you are watching at the risen or at the sunset.

Last edited by ABG23 (2019-06-10 12:25:59)

Your godparents' house seems to be one to dream of. You described so beautifully their home that it made me feel like I was there, too! And Madalina seems to be so talented painting that room. Maybe she'll become a well-know artist sometime!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A pretty house