Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A crazy person

A crazy person

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. People that surround us are the ones that shape us and represent us as humans. But more important than a simple friend is the crazy one because sometimes when the craziness is natural it's something that shows wildness, free-spirited unpredictability but in a non-destructive way. The depths of your mind and personality were more far-reaching than other "normal" people. You weren't like anyone else. You held your own personal excitement.
I am fortunate to have a friend like this, whose ooze charisma carry their own story-lines. She is loyal, compassionate and smart. She doesn't have a bad reputation, on the contrary, many people are vying for her friendship. But she prefers honesty and simplicity, qualities that are hard to be found to the people nowadays. Besides all of this, she's a person that makes you laugh every time she's with you that makes your day way more happier, live with a beautiful vibe and inspires the other to be themselves. Her smile is always there with a reason, with honesty, she always has the worlds with her, she knows what to say and when to say it, the jokes and crazy ideas are the ones that describe her better than any other worlds. She's Alice and she's the type of friend you deserve to keep close the rest of your life.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-08 07:36:17)

Your friend seems to be very special. And I think you are right: there is no such thing as "studying" or "learning" how to be a friend. It is a matter of heart that needs to be lived and appreciated.

I really like how you describe your friend and your friendship, I could see that you really love her and you seem to be proud that you and her are really close friends and I think that is very sweet. Everyone need to have a person like this in their lives and I think you should be thankful for this kind of friendship, like all of us should be, because they are our second family and they bring us happiness everyday.

I personally think that '' all the best people are crazy''  and that is why, from my point of view, having a crazy friend is something that makes you happy, it is different and, most importantly, fun. That is why i like the idea and how you turned this into something that we can call ordinary nowdays.
However, if we talk about the composition, I think you could have said a little bit more about your friend. Maybe say why you consider her  crazy, a memory you have together or something that makes her unique. I understand the point of your composition, but it feels like it's missing something.

I like what you wrote. I also have a great friendship. We're like ying and yang. We complete each other.

Your friend seems really cool and I am glad that you have a friend like this and surely everyone should have a friend like this and a friendship like this can never be broken and in essence that's what a friendship is , a bond that can't be broken. I myself have a friend like this and i am very happy that he is my friend. i have known him for my whole life and just like you friend he makes me laugh everyday and i am very grateful to have a person like him in my life. Maybe sometimes we have argued but that's what tests the friendship an argument if you can get over an argument than your friendship is a good one and it's a very awesome moment to know that you and you're friend can actually be friends even if you have differences.

Good point! I really like what you chose to talk about in this essay, because, today's friendship is a pretty hard thing to maintain, and if we don't know its meaning, we will suffer without friends. Perhaps many of us do not know what friendship means, but this is the most important for us. We must choose friends to shape us, good people, our souls, but we also in our turn to shape it for the better...:)

I'm not totally agree with what you wrote. Why do you say that "friendship is the hardest think in the world to explain"?.On the contrary I think that friendship is very easy to  understand and to explain because daily we are dealing with it.But I like your essey because it's a nice subject. We all need friends because they make us happy

Nice essay and nice topic. Some times having a friendship with someone can be hard but at most of all times, it's wonderful and you get to learn many important things from it.
I like your essay. :))

i  like the way you described what a friendship  is and I can totally agree with you. Your friend seems really cool and you relationship must be really special. It's very hard to have a good friend these days, so you must be really lucky. I like your eassy, great job! :flirt:

I like what you wrote but, I do not think that the word friendship is hard to explain. Otherwise, the text was good and I like it and write more. :)

hey!
I really like the topic that you have approached, because nowadays it is quite difficult to find a friend or to understand the meaning of the friendship.
I like the way you described the friendship, but also your friend. Thus, I think your friendship is a very special one.
congratulations!

I am glad to know that you have someone to support you and to create unforgettable memories. Unfortunately, not everyone is lucky enough to find such a person. I think that life without friends is a little sad, because you have no one to support or to fight for anything, and then just reconcile that way. Friends are the family you choose. And you know they'll always be there at 2 o'clock to eat something with you anywhere and talk to anyone, even if it's the stupidest thing in the world. :)

Last edited by Notebook10 (2019-10-01 16:49:49)

What a beautiful description! I think that I found myself in this “Short story” If i can say because many of your bestfriend qualities are reflected in The character of My friend. You must to be glad to have a friend like this because it’s rare and it s marvellous😊

I agree with you!
Every group of friends has that one person who is always "crazy", charismatic, active and energic. We all want to have that type of friend in our lives, because it makes us really happy and it boosts our stamina, our charisma and it makes us want to live more beside that friend.

Friendship is one of the most important aspects in a human’s life. Without friends we are all alone in a cold big world. We are social creatures and we strongly depend on each other. Everyone is a little crazy sometimes and it is great that you’ve come to accept your friend for who she is.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » A crazy person