Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Crazy person

Crazy person

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

So, I grew up in this very nice neighbourhood woth with a lot of nice people around me. But every neighbouhood has an unusual, kind of crazy person, right? Well I had that right where I grew up.
She is an old lady, she seems cool, but when I was younger she kind of wasn’t so cute.
She was always looking She always looked outside her window, watching us play, trying to catch us making noise and screaming at us. She used to kind of spy us, and she wouldn’t let us walk near her house because she was always saying always said we were bothering her.
Another bad thing about her was that when the ball happened to go into her garden while we were playing, she did’t give it back, instead she was screaming at us and saying she would call the police. It wasn’t so fun when we were younger and we believed all the things she was telling us.
Fortunately, as time went by, her crazyness started fading away and now she seems more normal and like a pretty nice old lady, maybe because she is too tired to say anything back at to us again.
And that was all about the crazy lady living in my neighbourhood and making my childhood a little bit more adventurous.

Last edited by Blossom (2019-06-06 12:26:51)

I have had a person like this in my neighbourhood too. She had the same lines when I was a kid, like the one with the police, but she had always been giving our balls or toys back when they went to her garden.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Crazy person