Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Disease

Disease

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

The story I want to tell you it happened in a beautiful sunny day of summer. In the first time of the day I felt good and nothing foretold what it was coming. Around 5 PM o'clock I started feeling sick and I had a stomach ache.I thought it was just something for the moment, but all became worst. All the night, from hour to hour, I was throwing up, but I thought it's happening just because I ate rotten food. I woke up in the morning with the hope that is over and I will feel during the day much better, but I was wrong because my stomach hurt awful. I got panicked and I told my parents how sick I was and they took me to the hospital. It had never happened to me to go to the hospital because I was sick and honestly I had never been to a hospital, with the exception when I was born, so I felt frightened the whole time I was being there.
Firstly I was frightened because of the thought I could have a terible disease, and secondly because I have a fear of hospitals.
There I had some tests and the doctors gave me a sedative. After 2 days the results of the tests came and the doctor gave me the dreadful new: I had gastrits. I felt sicker when I heard the new, but the doctor calmed me down and he said that it's not a major case and all I have to do is to be careful to what I eat and he gave me a list with the aliments I can't eat. I was happy it was something minor, and yet stressful because I had a disease. I passed over this with the support of family amd friends and all finished well.

I like that you put the events in a chronological order and I am sorry for what happened but take care of what you eat. I have also  a fear of hospitals and somehow I find myself in what you wrote. I am glad to hear that your family and friends supported you.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Disease