Hmmm,I don't really know what I could tell you about a food court because everyone knows exactly what food court is.It's just a big place where you can buy whatever food you like and that's it. Usually,there you can hear relaxing music like the elevator one or boring commercial music.The people who come around here are obviously hungry and they're the type of people who don't have enogh time to cook their own food so they think like "why don't we just go out and buy cheap and unhealty food?''.
    I quite like going in a such place,I like the food that is sold there, .............and [conjunctie] it is pretty good,although is so unhealthy,but I don't go out there really often because of due to some two two reasons:I don't like to go there unless I'm with my friends and my family and I'm a.......typical anxious person and if you didn't know there are lots of people hanging around over there,too many.
    When it comes to the ''companies'' which sell food,more specifically  the employees who sell the food,I think they hate their jobs because it's not quite and fun job,you just stay there,ask the customers for their order then ask for the order in the kitchen from the back of the shop and this cycle repeats over and over and over again,that's so boring,man.Their wages are not to big as well,so if you find other job,just go for it,do not go for this boring job.
     Soo In conclusion,the food court is a boring place with people who hate their jobs,you can buy chep,pretty tasty,unhealthy food and there's 's are a lot of people who don't know what to do with their lifes time because they are not able to cook their own food.The only advantage is that you get the food really quickly.

Last edited by hatzgion2 (2019-06-07 22:58:54)