Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Quite A Nice Teacher

Quite A Nice Teacher

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I once had a teacher who made me believe in myself a little more. She was a very supportive woman whose subject I hated with burning passion. The only reason i knew some stuff was beacuse my mum was so into it. I was the worst in that class and was so ashamed every time I had to show others my competences regarding it I nearly puked. So yea, I was a lost cause, to say the least. And, as if that wasn't enough, everybody made sure I heard it at least once every 2 days.

This teacher wasn't like all others, she really helped me. She somewhat forced me to study and didn't exclude me. Even though I had a real hard time not even once did I hate on her or on anything she did. She also encouraged me to write which I love doing and I could barely live without. I maybe am not even that good but I suppose she noticed the happiness it would give me to know I've done something that wasn't fun and enjoyable just for me. So mainly, she helped me find my al..... time favourite subject that, as I mentioned before, didn't even give the slightest chance.

Not only ............. she taught her classes with some sort of passion that is quite rare, she taught us to be humans and discussed with us as with grown ups which helped and encouraged all of us.

Maybe she liked me so that's why she was sucha great teacher but I'd never know because she knew she had a whole class to teach and never left one of us behind.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-05 12:40:17)

The same as you I have a lack of confidence, which make me feels among and unsure among people, but i tend to believe that teacher can change your point of view.You just have to understand that this fear is only in your mind and you have to overcome it.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Quite A Nice Teacher