Last Sunday I went out with my my friends Denisa and Andra because it was Denisa’s birthday.
  We had to meet up  at two p.m., but because of an event named''ROCK 'N' IASI'' we met at three o'clock.I gave her a perfume and Andra gave to Denisa a pair of sunglasses.We ate pancakes and we discussed about school,about relationships and boys ,about our families and clothes.
   After that we went for a walk and in the center of our town.There was a beautiful guy who was singing to the guitar .We was so impressed by him and he started to sing a song known by Denisa, who has a beautiful voice so she started to sing with him .Andra was filming that moment between Denisa and that guy and a lot of people have gathered around us.In a moment they started to sing a latino song and Denisa told me to help them by a dance because she know......... I did seven years of sportive dance and I can do that .Another guy from the public came to me and he asked me if I did sportive dance and I nod .I started to dance with him and Denisa was singing with the boy with the guitar and Andra was filming us like everyone who was there .We stayed there for an hour and then we decided to go at home because the night was coming.
      We was very happy for that moment and for the contact with the people.Denisa told ....... that was the best birthday in her life and that ....... will be a best memory!

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-05 10:00:01)