Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Unusual or crazy person

Unusual or crazy person

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Describe a crazy person
        I met a lot of people in my life, I seen a lot of different personalities and totally opposite points of view and by the time I realized that we are very different but at the same time we are unique in our own way. Your friends and the people who you spend time with, can manipulate you in a good or wrong way and the world will veliere that your personalities are identical. For example I like positive people, energetic and creative, smiling all the time, that’s why I am surrounded by my friends who bring me happiness everyday.
        In the past I use to go outside every evening after school and I had a lot of friends, more than I have now, and we were a large group of teenagers who were trying to look cool for our age. In that group I was one of the most quiet person, me and also another 2 girls. Tim, was the older boy in our group, and because he was older than us he used to think that he was superior. Tim is one of the craziest person I ever seen but not totally in the bad way. He is a tall boy with green eyes, his hair is black and in that time he used to had long hair and he put it in a bun every time. I talk with Tim rarely but even if sometimes he was arrogant he gave good advices. We made a lot of funny memories with him  witch I will never forget. He  lived only with his father who was very strict with him but Tim never listened him and he never held his word. He was totally opposite of his father, he love adrenaline and he love trying new things. He was trying to climb the tallest buildings in the city, one day he bring with him 2 friends and just decided to go somewhere outside of the town by their own. He did a lot of things and we were curious and we loved to listen him telling us every story in very little and specific amount.
       I think I would really like to meet Tim again after 2 years to see how he looks like right now, how much does he change, and to see if he is as energetic as in childhood and if he had new stories to tell.

I can relate to your story, and I think many people feel the same. We have all had a friend at one point we appreciated but most of us, including myself, forget about these people, even if maybe we have learnt a lot from them. I like that you remembered Tim and that you want to see where he is, and I feel the same about certain 'crazy' people from my past. Also, I think it is really interesting that you managed to change the bad connotation of the word 'crazy' and talk about a good experience rather than just describe someone actually insane.

Hi Galapagos. I know what time of people you're talking about. While I was a kid I was a very extroverted person, adventurous, active and creative. I used to surrounder myself with people like me, maybe even crazier. There's a guy that I've been friends with since I was 2, and we're still I touch. He was a lot more of a rebel than I was, quite like Tim. But I've noticed (and not only in his case) that kids that break rules in their childhood, like climbing in a forbidden tree to take some apples won't stop there. At the moment that friend of mine is smoking and has friends that make him a worse person. I tried talking to him, but it's no use. I hope that when (if) you'll meet Tim that won't be the case.

I fell The same. A large group of friends I have,too. The difference is that we don’t try to be cool. We are unique and we love how we are. We go in trips and we enjoy time together😊

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Unusual or crazy person