To whom it may concern,
I have known Delia for a long time, since the ninth grade. She is one of my best friends and I really trust her skills. I think she could be a very good criminologist because she always wanted this job and she has prepared for this since she was 14 years old . She has read books about it, has watched tv series and so on.
First of all, Delia is the kind of person that is very careful at details, and this must help her a lot. She is the one in my friends group that has never trusted anything weird and has seen the other part of the story. She always makes eye contact with everybody and she can easily tell if they lie. I don't know how, but she is always right. Being sceptical may help her in this job, even if all of our friend was easily disturbed by this thing. Anyway, she is good in reading people and in understanding people's mind.
Second of all, she is an intelligent girl who can untie a case without anyone's help. Like I said, she is very careful at details and has a capacity of seeing thing from many other perspectives. She's determined in all the things that she does and she would work so much on every case until she finds a solution or some answers.
I recomand Delia for this job, a criminologist, because of all her skills that provide this profession.

Last edited by ABG23 (2019-06-10 12:28:36)