It says "YOU HAVE WHAT YOU EAT", so you should be crazy to want to eat intentionally unhealthy. Lately, I've seen people around me want to improve their lifestyle, which includes healthy eating. This has become increasingly difficult due to a multitude of toxic food ingredients.[anunta aici care va fi pozitia ta in acest eseu]
First of all, our body develops continuously and the tissues constantly recover from what we consume. Every 35 days our skin is replaces itself, the liver around a month, and the bones within a few years. Practically, we become what we eat. If you drink oil, your skin will be oil. I'm kidding, in fact, you definitely die. Your hands feed you every day, your feet walk you in this great world, your eyes see everyday so many beautiful things. Your body is loyal to you and loves you. You can reward it by giving it the necessary resources to be with you and work the way you want, eating healthy.
Secondly, poor nutrition is the cause of many diseases that I'm sure no one wants. Obesity is the first thing that comes to my mind now and which is the most common. Also, obesity increases the risk of other conditions such as heart disease, respiratory problems, diabetes and can lead to some types of cancer. Big deal…huh?
In conclusion we need to eat wisely, inform and learn to balance food intake and to cook in the house, although it is much easier to have a pizza.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-06-06 20:23:52)