Nowadays it is pretty hard to have some friends to hang ......... with,so I could consider myself pretty lucky to have some.And now I will tell you one story about me and my friends,but please do not have high expectations because we're very boring beings.
  Not ......so long time ago,we had nothing cool to do,so we were like were like asked ourselves 'why don t we go out' and so we did.We met at 'our place' which is actually a place under a bridge where we just eat snacks and drink lots of sodas and discuss stupid or philosophical subjects,but before we got there we had have bought the things that I was talking about.
  This whole time when in which we have eaten ate and have drunk drank lasted like 2 hours and then were continued to be bored again until we noticed a rat hanging around who was taking a walk over there and we were like 'what's a rat doing here' and then we had haverealized we were under a bridge, ............a relaxing place is is where the the rats and homeless stay.One of us came ............. after a long time of overthinking with the idea to chase that rat because he got scared of us and he has run has run ran.
   The rat immediately got in..........a mysterious place,unknown for us at that particular moment,a dark,stinky hole ,so we got in there.But we weren t expecting that,there were like 100 rats waiting for us,his brothers wanted to do justice because us three ........... involuntary scared their little brother.Me and my friends ran as fast as we can could and escaped from that hole full of angry rats.Fortunately only 40 rats followed us on our way back.I think I've never ran run so fast in my entire life.
I m happy I was with my friends when we nearly died.Since that day we .......... all decided by unanimously vote to eventually changed changed change our place,it is under another bridge.

Last edited by hatzgion2 (2019-06-08 10:01:46)