Today I do not want to describe the clothing style of a certain category of people. Actually, if I'm better off thinking about, I'm talking about a few dozen people, so we could name them a category.
Those I want to talk about are members of Carla's Dreams (CSD). Probably everyone knows the guys at Carla's Dreams, those who hide their identity, because I do not want to deviate from the subject and start telling about it now.
So, because BECAUSE nobody knows their identity, nobody knows what kind of clothes they wear day by day, but we know how they dress on stage and at events. They wear a black hoodie with the band logo or a black hoodie with the logo of their new project, "Nocturn". Most of the time we will see them dressed in jeans, often black, rarely blue, and they have sneakers, usually black. To describe their full look, I can also say that sometimes they wear white gloves, but they never lack black sunglasses. At the same time, they paint different designs on their faces, so no one can see their faces.
In addition, those in the Carla's Dreams community, fans,  wear custom clothing or accessories at concerts. Hoodies like those that artists wear, T-shirts, dresses, caps, bracelets and many other items purchased from the band's site. All of them are black and have the band logo or titles of CSD songs.
To sum up, these are the clothes that Carla's Dreams and their fans wear when they go to concerts.

Last edited by Aphrodite (2019-06-03 19:18:53)