Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A former teacher I really damn liked

A former teacher I really damn liked

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

In middleschool, the teacher that really got into my heart was my homeclass teacher. She was so loving, I really couldn't understand how she was doing it after some of us were kind of disrespectful to her. She really loved the job she had, and she had a talent in for doing it. But not It wasn't just her talent, but ..... also the hardwork she would put in teaching us, organizing the best school trips, ......it made her special to me.
I have so many things I could still learn from that woman, it's crazy.
She was best friends with my mom, which was kind of annoying, but I got through it. She was also our music teacher. We had just 2 classes a week with her but yet she left such a strong impression on us. We all loved her, to be honest. She was severe thought though. If we wouldn't didn't get things done, we would regret it big time. It wasn't the grade as much as the disappointment in her eyes. Man that gaze could kill and to be honest, I was here for it. She was giving gave strong person vibes from 100 km away. She was playful and funny as well.
I remember buying 3 slices of pizza and her just passing by, taking one of them with the most innocent smile, biting into it and later that day leaving the money on my desk like she did had done nothing. She didn't have to give me any money, I would have let it slide because I liked her so much. I was actually happy to see that side of her, and it's one of the things that made me laugh on that day, so it was all good between us.
I miss her a lot, and I think all of her former students do. She was one of a kind and I will surely remember her for a long time.

Last edited by such_a_wow_name (2019-05-28 18:55:42)

I really love the fact that you showed not only that caring side of her, but also the severe one. I also think that the exemple with the slice of pizza was kinda fun and it blended well with the way you described her! ( and I also fell like I know who are you talking about). Overall, it is a grat essey!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » A former teacher I really damn liked