Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe a pretty apartament!

Describe a pretty apartament!

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

For me, a beautiful apartment is one where it is clean and it does not matter if things in the room are old-fashioned or new fashion. Everything is great when you come in with white socks and go out with them still white. However, the most beautiful apartment I have ever seen is my godmothers, which is located 1 km away from Palas. Being in a favorable area, the apartment has 4 rooms with a kitchen and 2 bathrooms, is a spacious place. All the members of my family can fit comfortably in her apartment . When I go to visit I always stay in Amelia's room, my best friend and my cousin where I sit on a fur carpet talking for hours. America's room has a large window and a view to the neighbours house where a good friend lives.
  The apartment has evan a comfy balcony full of colorfull flowers. My mom loves the most the yellow orchids since it makes her think of happy things, but I prefer blue orchids, they seem more charming.  What I love is that the apartment has two large bathrooms. I prefer the bathroom in the corridor because there is a large round shaped tub it is like a jacuzzi, although it is not. In that bathroom the furniture is not tall, it is for the smallest ones, so that they can reach the mirror just like us. I like that Janina's apartment has a spacious balcony, where it are usually holds its some jam jars, but also pickles that are very tasty.
   I wish to live in a similar place !

Last edited by lambada_ (2019-06-10 23:03:07)

I liked your composition because, well, the basic idea was good. However, I believe you should have described it more. Other than how spacious the apartment is and how awesome the bathrooms are, we know almost nothing when it comes to its appearance. I think you could have focused on the 4 rooms more ( unless the jacuzzi-like tub and the balcony used for storage were the only remarkable aspects). A minor problem were the character names that popped up without an explanation. I realized after rereading the text that Janina is the godmother, but Amelia and America are still pretty unclear. It is a good piece of writing, but it could use some improvements. Good job!

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe a pretty apartament!