It was mid July. The sun had just risen when I woke up. I rolled out of bed, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and everything. Then, I put on some clothes and went downstairs. I prepared myself a healthy breakfast, packed my bag and left the house.
It was my first basketball training after a six month break and obviously I was really excited about it. When I got there I changed, put my sneakers on and took a ball. I did the warm up with the team and things were going just fine. Somewhere along the line, while doing a certain exercise, I tripped and fell. I heard something breaking in that knee area. I got up, thinking nothing major had happened, but I still couldn’t walk properly. I figured I just needed to shake it off so I started running around the gym. But that terrible pain wouldn’t stop. I sat down, called my mom and decided it was best to go home. At first, neither one of my parents didn’t believe.... that it was a serious injury, so I sided with them. The only thing was that each time I tried ...... standing on that particular foot, I fell to the ground and I couldn’t bend or stretch it out completely. Almost a month later, my dad noticed and decided to take me to the hospital just to make sure nothing was wrong. The doctor didn’t seem really happy so I got an X-Ray. I found out one of my crossed ligaments was scratched and the other one was broken in two, which meant I needed to get surgery.
I am not allowed to play basketball or pretty much any other sport anymore. I miss it so much.[uneste propozitiile] It’s been around 8 months and there is nothing I can do but wait and hope I will be able to start playing again.

Last edited by teacherovi (2019-03-25 12:02:07)