Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » With my real friends

With my real friends

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Today is Sunday, it's nice and warm, but I am getting bored. Well, tomorrow will be Monday and I will see with my friends.
          On breaks it was pretty boring, my so called "friends" went without me outside without me in the school's yard. I didn't realised at the time being that they weren't my best friends, but after some thinking I figured out that they were after someone who they could talk to when they through they were bored.
          After classes, some of my schoolmates came to me and asked me if I wanted to come with them to an arcade. I happily [adverb] accepted and went with them to the games room [detalii]. The arcade wasn't too far away so we didn't have too much time to talk. There were so many people playing and you could feel that the atmosphere was nice and gave me a good feeling about the place. I played a lot of games with my classmates and even won some of the games, I discovered a new fun place where I was really enjoying being there and I had a nice time.
           After a while we had a snack break ...but...[linker], when we were eating I saw my "friends" who had left me alone at school. They saw me too, glared at me to confirm that it was me and then they left even without  finishing their food. My classmates saw that too, I turned to them and told them to forget about the girls because they were no longer worth mentioning nor caring about. They didn't ask for more explanation so we continued the great time from where we left it.
          Since that day I stopped talking to the girls and became very good friends with the ones I went to the arcade for the fist time. And even now we we're still stoping by the arcade to play.

prea scurt; ar fi trebuit sa povestesti doar la timpul trecut, nu sa oscilezi intre present si trecut

Last edited by Sparkly mermaid (2019-06-07 12:18:14)

I am happy to see that you discovered that your friends weren't friends. I don't like the persons who says that are your friends but in fact they aren't. Take care when you choose your friends because generally they are the one who hurt you the most. 
I like that in the end you found with which people to spend your free time.

Last edited by star444 (2019-06-03 12:08:42)

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » With my real friends