Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Festival

Festival

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

At my ex school I was in a experience.....change experience project and there I met a lot of amazing people and I made very close friendships, but mostly with a Spanish girl who invited me in her country to enjoy with her the beauties of the country and she insisted ........to go on going with her at toa very popular festival from in her town.  Fortunately I really had the opportunity to visit her last summer even in the period when it was the festival and she was very excited. Before going there she had told me a lot about the festival and how wonderful it is was but I hadn’t believe...... belived her until I saw it with my eyes.
The festival had more parts and there are these are: concerts, parades, shows of dance (especially Flamingo Flamenco ) and theater. Firstly I wanna want to talk about ....... the concerts and I have to say they were awesome! They usually were in the evening and they end.... endedin the early morning. There were a lot of people with colorful clothes, with a festive makeup and good vibes, who like music and concerts. The interpreters knew how to made make an energetic atmosphere and near the stage it was there were very huge monitors for all of us to see what ....... hadhappen... happened on the stage. During the concert it was was a game of lights in the air color powder. At the might mid night it there was also a fireworks ....... display . About the parades I can say there were my favorites. There were demonstrations in the middle of the street, girls and boys who were dressed in colorful and festive clothes specific of the country and region and the predominance color was red (the the Spain’s color). People danced and felt very good and they made an atmosphere which couldn’t make you sad. The shows of dance and the theater was in Spain’s style and I saw dances like flamingFlamenco which is very popular in that region, tango, paso doble and sardana. At the theater the actors were dressed in their popular clothes traditional outfits . Lastly, the atmosphere, which I talked about it it in countless rows times until now, was the best! Good and positive vides can describe the festival best and I have never been such so happy in whole of my life like I was during the festival.

Last edited by butterflyonsky (2019-06-07 12:21:19)

It s a very interesting experience! For a long time i am dreaming to visit Spain, because I am looking forward to know a new culture, more ever I am a big fan of a Spanish types of dance. I the future I would like to visit it.
:mybb:

It s a very interesting experience! For a long time i am dreaming to visit Spain, because I am looking forward to know a new culture, more ever I am a big fan of a Spanish types of dance. I the future I would like to visit it.
:mybb:

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » Festival