Dear president of Dance Energy club,

I'm writting in conection to the recommandation of a classmate for registration to the dance energy dance club. Her full name is Negru Miruna , she is 16 years old and she has 1,67 height.
   Firstly, I would like to mention that she hasn't had experience on this side so far. Instead, she is very talented, she feels rhythm and has talent especially in Latin dances. The body keeps it supple ,she is  eating healthy and goes 2 times a week to the gym. Her parents love her very much and would do whatever their daughter want. She just need to be happy and busy with interesting things. So I don't think there will be any problems from the parents. It is very beautiful and it will surely look good on the parquet. From my point of view, she has the potential, she is intelligent and can easily combine school with dance.
   Secondly, I recommend her for her personality. She is a strong, ambitious girl that nobody and nothing can stop her from touching what she has proposed. What I love about her is the elegance with which she behaves, the way she dresses, in a word her refinement. It's very important to never let yourself be influenced by others, that is, a stable person.
    In conclusion, I just want to say that Miruna is a wonderful child and a good friend. And she is willing to do anything to be part of this club. She's a worker. And if you accept, you will not regret it.

Yours faightfully,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Antonia.

Last edited by iioana01 (2019-06-10 18:34:02)