Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe how some people dress

Describe how some people dress

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

People are divided into many categories.Their styles are based on their attitude,the jobs they have or even the activities they always carry out.Some people prefer to dress more elegant,some more sporty,some darker,more casual and the enumeration can continue.
            For exemple,people how work at the office in an institution always have to dress elegantly.The costume must always be present, consisting of a jacket and skirt or trousers.The basic piece is the shirt that must always be white.You have to have a right posture,your hair caught and the holster is not missing,that's the case for women.
            For other people they prefer sports.From their wardrobe will not miss the trainings,the sweatshirts,the wide
comfortable pants and the most important adidas.
            Every person has his own styles of clothing and I am glad we are special.

You are right!! :cool:  Everyone has his own style and I don't think we should judge the people around us by the way they dress. And the fact that at the office the poeple has to be elegant, here I want to tell you that depends on what kind of office we are talking about. ^^

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Unusual » Describe how some people dress