Teacherovi's English Forum

Announcement

Hi! Essays can be posted here only by those who choose not to do the class assignments on paper. If you need help using the website check out this video: Cum sa folosesti forumul de engleza. Use your time wisely!

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » My teacher

My teacher

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

My favourite teacher from middle school was probably my romanian teacher. She stood at around 1.70 metres and walked around with a straight back and a quiet confidence, most of the time seeming to be in a good mood. Her black hair was cut short, short of reaching the collarbone, and in my eighth grade she dyed a strand of it in red in it and joked about "keeping up with our trends". She looked like she was in her late fourties, but her relationship with my class made her feel more like an older friend than someone that could very well be our mother. This was also helped by the fact that she and our class master had been working together for a long time, even going as far as to call themselves "a team".
Personalitywise, she was toying with the line between "friendly" and "strict", falling on either side depending on our performance in class.
She was truly a great teacher and person, and I honestly wish her ............... the best.

Last edited by Diana Banana (2019-06-10 15:16:53)

It is great to have good teachers who care about students and do their best to teach them. At our school, we have many teachers like that, and this is the reason why students like it. They do not only teach us romanian or history or whatever, they also give us life lessons and encourage us.

It's nice to have such a teacher. My biology teacher is like this too and I like her very much. She cares about us and we always like her classes. She also know when to treat us like some friends of her and when to be strict with us. This kind of teachers are the best.

It's great having such a teacher. You can talk with her about anything you want, she can be your friend sometimes, but she also knows how to be a good teacher when she is strict. These kind of teachers not only teach you about history, geography or since, they also teach you how to be a good human and how to treat the people around you.

I think its great to have a good teacher.When you have a question to help you when you are sad to make you happy.:).But the most important think at a good teacher is when he is  intrested if you understand an learn something from the lesson that he taught

Last edited by mmihai (2019-09-30 22:30:36)

I'm glad for you that you had such a great teacher. I think it is important for a teacher to have a good relationship with the class he teaches and not be a problem when someone has a dilemma with an exercise or a problem with a text.

It's really nice to have a teacher who is always funny, charismatic and is interested in your activities and interests. I also had a good teacher in the 9th and 10th grade. She was fluent in 4 languages: english, italian, russian and romanian. I really admired her and she inspired me to learn more languages. Now I study spanish and french, and she always is very passionate and interesting in her work.

It s very Funny to have a teacher like this. For example, i also have a favorite teacher who s name is Serinella. Is that tipe of person who is openminded, with a colourfull personality. I m glad that I have The chance to have a teacher like this!

It is great to have a teacher who understands you but it is also strictly unfortunately they are very rare. Although I think she exaggerated when she dyed her hair, anyway, the joke was ok. nice text :) :cool:

You are here » Teacherovi's English Forum » Everyday stuff » My teacher